Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Disgusted with myself

I made a conscious effort last night to finish the section on hierarchy for my thesis. True to form and in the spirit of aji keshi, I left the files elsewhere and spent a good couple of hours playing through the multitude of versions of solitaire that the recent Ubuntu distro comes packaged with.

While I'm disgusted with myself and my lack of internal discipline, I did learn one thing; solitaire sucks.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • You know, you could at least have played go or done go problems...

    I have done my share of stupid things like that though, it sucks!

    Hope you somehow can fix it all!

    Oh, and I am not in Boston, I am about 2.5 hours from there. There is a great place to play go in Boston though, the Massachussets Go Association, http://oat.com/massgo/

    If you email them, I think you might be able to meet some guys there.

    Good luck!

    Karen

    By Blogger Unknown, At 12:58 am  

  • Thanks Karen. I'm going to try and make it to the MIT go club and one in Summerville (???). I shall play and be victorious ;)

    By Blogger Tristen, At 2:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home