Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Something is seriously wrong with my go

To be blunt, I'm playing utter crap each time I play. Go has become a serious of losses, with very little hope in sight. All of a sudden, I can't "see" the board anymore. It has become a mosaic of random shapes, and my next move is often a complete mystery, both before and after the event. Give me a won position and I will contrive to screw it up. And, I'm not even talking about strong opponents. These days, anyone can beat me.

In compensation, I've become aggressive on the board, cutting for the sake of cutting without any other regard. Give me a live group and I will attack it. Strange and not very successful.

Dan is not what I thought it would be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home