Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, November 18, 2005

Falling on a sword whilst gargling drain cleaner

[An email to my thesis supervisor]

Hi XXX,

I've actually been too embaressed to mail you. To my everlasting shame, I don't have much for you at the moment, but I am working on a few things and getting notes down. I apologise for this; this year has been so weird (i'm still at work on a Friday evening, yea gods), and I'm usually much more efficient than this.

I'm not even going to say I'm going to get something to you by such and such a date, because my credibility on that score is totally shot. I guess I'll be your (infrequent) student next year, with only myself to blame.

Btw, what of Green and Nietzsche should I read/concentrate on?

Filled with shame, horror, and self-loathing,

Tristen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home