Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Thesis Feedback

My thesis supervisor had this to say about Part Two: The State...

This is excellent work, and, with your permission, I might end up using it for my political philosophy students this term. I have a number of critical comments and suggestions, but you should take them in the spirit of wanting to give you something to think about and to help you make your argumentation as tight as possible. I'm not "slamming," and I think you should, after reading my comments, keep working on the perfectionism chapter instead of immediately revising this one. Think about revisions to the concept of the state in the background as you work. I suspect that reflecting on the im/morality of a state will help you to glean what's most important about the state for you and what you'll want to make central to your definition.

I look forward to the next chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home