Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Chatting with Mondli

9:08 AM Mondli: Can we chit-chat?
9:15 AM me: hey mondli what's up?
9:16 AM What? You say you want to chat and then you run away? What kind of woman do you think I am?
11:34 AM Mondli: cAN WE CHIT-CHAT LIKE ANARCHISTS? iN OTHER WORDS, WE CAN CHAT WHATEREVRE WE WANT TO CHAT.
11:42 AM me: Yes, we can chat. But you have to stop running away. Here I am, ready for you, spread wide open and ready for your point, and you SHOUT at me and flee. Strange that.
12:01 PM Mondli: can we chat?
1:02 PM me: Of course. Been out, giving myself to others. What's up, lover boy?
1:06 PM Hello?
1:07 PM Hello?
Men!

12:33 PM Mondli: can we have an anarchic chat?
12:36 PM me: Maybe. Will you run away again?
12:38 PM Hm, looks like you've run away again. Hmmm
12:39 PM Oh well. What can you do? Men, live with them or get a vibrator and some batteries
12:41 PM Oh, you've gone, gone, flown away. Like a butterfly at the sign of first frost upon the grey ash of a nuclear holocaust
12:42 PM Stomp
Stomp
Stomping away in disgust

1:11 PM Mondli: I am back. It is just that you are not so fast.
1:12 PM me: Ahh, I see, you are a slam, bam, thank you ma'am kind of guy. There is something called foreplay you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home